Packaged by 4 pcs. with 50, 33, 22, 11 mm diameter.
Material: bottle - PVC, tank - glass.
Unique and carefully selected 4 cups set of various diameter allows to apply it anywhere on the body - from the face and neck for cosmetic massage to the hands and hips for anti-cellulite and anti-aging massage.
Features of vacuum massage for the face:
- tone restoration and facial muscles lifting
- capillary net restoration
- blood circulation and lymph flow activization
- face and neck muscles supply improvement
- elimination of stagnation in the tissues
- increase of the metabolic processes in skin
- turgor and skin color recovery
- collagen recovery in skin
Dry vacuum cups made of polymer-glass and designed for the kinetic vacuum therapy, are means of beneficial effects on blood and lymph circulation, improving peripheral blood circulation, lymph and interstitial fluid. Promote delay of aging process and rehabilitation after injuries and operations.
This massage can form local microbleeds and that's normal.
Capillaries tore due to the fact that they lost their elasticity long time ago and become brittle. Instead of them the organism will restore new actively functioning capillaries. As a result, a long anoxia will end and reconstruction of both qualitative and quantitative tissue composition will begin. Collagen fibers will thicken and their quantity will increase.
During vacuum massage phenomenon of stagnation eliminates, metabolism and cutaneous respiration increases, the skin becomes firmer, increases its resistance to temperature and physical effects, improves contractile function of muscles, tone and elasticity increases. Thus begins the skin rejuvenation, it becomes smooth, elastic, healthy glow filled.
Cups of 4 diameter: 50 mm. for body massage, 33 mm. for neck, legs and arms massage, 22 mm. - face, feet and hands massage, 11 mm. - facial massage.
In the section 'instruction' and 'video' you will see how to use all the cups for a facial massage in detail. By the mode of application the cups are multiple medical applications device.
Cups consist of two parts: a) a reservoir cups are made of medical glass, and b) the cylinder cups to create a vacuum in the tank, made of PVC plastisol.
Contraindications for massage cuppings use:
- pustular and acute inflammatory skin lesions
- molluscum contagiosum
- scratches and cracks
- facial nerve inflammation
- superficial location of vessels in the skin
- increased hair growth
- hypertrophic scars
- psychiatric disorders
- pulmonary hemorrhage, pulmonary tuberculosis in an active stage
- malignant and benign tumors
- bleeding diathesis, skin diseases and skin acute sensitivity
- blood diseases
- a sharp exhaustion of the patient
- cardiac arrhythmias, hypertension grade 3, fever.
Do not use the cups on the neck front part, on the thyroid gland area, spine, heart area, kidney, and mammary glands of women. Do not massage the popliteal fossa area and inner thighs!
All procedures should be agreed with physician.
Keep vacuum cups clean. Rinse cups with soap or antiseptic solution.